Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Operations Business Manager & Salesforce Project Manager
at Aviat Networks
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working for a Global Technology Leader?
At Aviat Networks we take great pride in hiring a workforce that is committed to supporting and strengthening our values and attributes. If you’re results oriented, customer centric, and an innovative thinker who also takes pride in personal and professional integrity, Aviat Networks is the ideal next step in your career. We are looking for people who love to solve problems, enjoy change and know how to have fun! Come join us as we bring communications to the world.
We currently have an immediate need for a Sales Operations Business Manager & Salesforce Project Manager.
The Sales Operations Business Analyst will be responsible for driving the sales process, systems, analytics and reporting necessary to support the company. Your analysis and insight will serve as the basis for recommendations for Aviat to develop strategic opportunities through data-driven decisions. You will serve a critical and highly visible role, requiring the ability to develop strong working partnerships with our senior business leaders. You will get to know our unique business processes and how to build and maintain the systems that power them. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, managing, and improving our sales process/tools/databases. You will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient and scalable to contribute to the success of the sales team.
· Review reporting processes and automate where possible
· Analyze and present data to high level decision-makers throughout the company
· Partner with key stakeholders to evaluate reports and analysis to identify trends in data
· Work with key business partners to understand reporting requirements and determine consistent presentation methods to help with business needs
· Partner with sales executives on all operational and analytical requests, quota setting, territory planning, business performance analyses, etc.
· Establish strong working relationships with sales leadership, business operations, systems, and other cross-functional teams to achieve objectives without management involvement
· Gain management confidence in work such that the insights you produce are utilized in executive presentations
· Project manage report delivery including design, development, delivery, communication and feedback
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· 5 years of experience in sales operations, reporting, analytics/BI
· 2 years of experience in process improvement (Six Sigma/Lean/Kaizen/etc.)
· Analytical, strategic thinker with vision, who can execute on priorities
· Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging targets
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple functions
· Experience with ERP systems (Oracle), CRM systems (Seibel/Salesforce) and financial modelling
· Advanced Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint skills
· Ability to identify and pursue new improvement opportunities in line with business plans
· Requires an understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes
· High attention to detail and superior time management
· Proven problem solving and analytical capabilities
· Ability to work independently
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aviat Networks Candidate Privacy Notice.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Aviat Networks offers a competitive benefits package. Apply NOW to learn more!