- Removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment; order planning, picking, order verifying, closed container workbench, packing, palletizing, loading trucks, assemble boxes for orders.
- Examining stored materials, reporting deterioration and damage material.
- May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
- Verify that orders are accurately filled by comparing items and quantities of goods gathered for shipment against documents; insuring that shipments are properly packaged, identified with shipping information, loaded into transporting vehicles, preparing and keeping records of goods shipped, e.g., manifests.
- Coordinate all activities with the shipping department, the small order shipping supervisor, and the warehouse manager
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Knowledge for providing customer and personal services.
- Knowledge of safety around heavy machinery
- Basic Computer skills
- Basic Mathematics
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing or in alternative form.
- Have strong dexterity capabilities to grasp, assemble, and manipulate objects.
- The ability to stand for 7-8 hours a day.
- The ability to lift 10-25lbs items/products repeatedly.
- The ability to endure extreme temperatures in a warehouse setting.
- The ability to navigate safely in small or large areas/environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Certified and/or be able to certify, on all material handling equipment used by the TAB
- 1-3 years of experience in warehouse logistics a plus
- Must pass background & drug screen
- Internal and External Applicants
- Verifiable documentation of ability to work in the US
- Blind and Visually impaired individuals are encouraged to apply
- Must successfully complete the warehouse 60 day training program.
TAB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TAB complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.