Austin Independent School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Summer School 2019: Elementary Science Leadership Camp Student Worker
at Austin Independent School District
Openings as of 8/21/2019
07 - Temporary/Hourly
- Summer School 2019: Elementary Science Leadership Camp Student Worker JobID: 29566
- Position Type:
07 - Temporary/Hourly/Student Worker
- Date Posted:
Summer Programs - St. Elmo For Fiscal Year:
- Competent general office skills.
- Professional and helpful attitude when dealing with staff, students and parents.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Duty Days: Two weeks; Monday - Friday, June 3rd - June 14, 2019; 7:10 a.m. - 3:45 p.m., flexible.
- Objective: To improve science inquiry, literacy, content knowledge, skills and vocabulary while bolstering students’ confidence and ability to see themselves as scientists.
- One Location: St. Elmo Elementary
SUMMER SCHOOL POSITION - Student Worker
Incumbent will be assisting the Summer School Principals and staff as needed during the summer school programs.
Must be an AISD student.
Knowledge & Skills:
Summer School Student Dates and Times:
Contact Person: Dr. Barbara Ten Brink 414-4814
All Student Worker applicants must be at least l6 years of age and submit an application online. No paper applications will be accepted.