Austin Independent School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EL Summer School 2020: Clerk - Bilingual preferred
at Austin Independent School District
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 32654
Openings as of 7/11/2020
10 - Summer School
- EL Summer School 2020: Clerk - Bilingual preferred (Current AISD Employees Only) JobID: 32654
- Position Type:
10 - Summer School/Clerk (Summer)
- Date Posted:
Summer Programs - Perez
For Fiscal Year: 2019-2020
Duty Dates/Times: Saturday, May 2 (4.5 hrs.) and Saturday, May 30 (6.5 hours) Prep set-up
Monday-Friday (5-day week), June 1 – June 26, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
(30 min. lunch; BOLT-clock out and in), June 24 and 25 -2 hrs. overtime each
This position requires a high school diploma or GED. Prefer a minimum of two years of college. Incumbent must have a
minimum of two (2) years of experience in education, social services, adult education, community organizations, or related
fields. Incumbent must have effective communication skills, both oral and written. Incumbent should be able to work with
a diverse population. Incumbent must have a valid Texas driver’s license, or have the ability to obtain one. Must commit
to entire 20 day program. Spanish bilingual helpful!
SUMMER SCHOOL POSITION
Incumbents (two needed) perform specialized typing tasks and clerical duties in preparing reports, charts, etc.
Incumbent is responsible for data entry, campus staff and student attendance, and assisting campus administrators as necessary.
Familiarity with TEAMs and/or BOLT preferred.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum of one year of experience is required.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Type accurately at 25 wpm.
• Competent general office skills.
• Ability to gather and interpret alpha and numeric data.
• Accuracy in checking, posting, and counting.
• Professional and helpful attitude when dealing with staff, students and parents.
• Ability to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
• Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
Contact persons: Debbie.Sansom@austinisd.org or Evelin.Ramos@austinisd.org or 414-4732
All applicants must submit an internal application online.