Austin Independent School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Austin ISD High School Student Internship
at Austin Independent School District
Openings as of 7/11/2020
09 - Student Teachers/Interns/Observers
- Austin ISD High School Student Internship JobID: 24065
- Position Type:
09 - Student Teachers/Interns/Observers/Interns/Observers
- Date Posted:
Service Center - Building & Grounds For Fiscal Year:
- Basic office skills (Microsoft Office)
- Helpful attitude when dealing with staff, students, and parents
- Check and communicate oil level to other teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Install a new oil filter
- Drain oil
- Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
- Good telephone and oral communication skills
Must be 16 years of age or older and must be a current AISD high school senior.
LOCATION: SERVICE CENTER
Prefer some experience.
Semester and year-long internships are available in various departments. Work hours are flexible to help students reach 20 hours per week.
Interns will be assigned various duties and assist Supervisor and staff as needed.
$8.00 - $10.00/hr
Student should submit an on-line application. if identified as a potential intern, HR will contact you for a brief phone interview. Depending on the results of the phone interview, HR will schedule a follow-up, face-to-face interview. The decision to extend an internship will be made following the face-to-face interview.