Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aviation Architect Project Manager
SNC-Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. SNC-Lavalin's Atkins business has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
SNC-Lavalin's Atkins business was ranked as the world's 3rd largest global design firm by ENR in 2018 with nearly 55,000 employees worldwide. We have the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
SNC-Lavalin Atkins business seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Architecture Team in Austin as a Aviation Architecture Project Manager.
Under general direction, provides technical in specification writing and quality assurance for diverse architectural projects throughout the assigned area of responsibility and/or company- wide. May function as lead architect or consultant.
- Work involves planning and developing architectural projects concerned with unique or controversial problems which have an important effect on major company programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Master's degree in Architecture.
- This level may be achieved by Architect with ten years' experience since Bachelor's degree or nine years' experience with Master's degree.
- Typical incumbent has fifteen or more years' experience.
- Aviation experience is required
- Strong technical writing and communication skills are expected at this level, proven through technical presentations, technical papers and/or participation in technical committees.
- May be eligible for project management training.
- Revit/ CAD skills design process experience.
- Registered as a licensed architect is required.
Atkins offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; generous time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do. Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement here:
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as “SNC-Lavalin”) are committed to protecting your privacy.
Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.