Aspire Senior Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant Davis County
at Aspire Senior Home Health Care
- 09-Sep-2019 (MST)
- UT, USA
- Part Time
Who we are
Aspire Home Health and Hospice is a health care provider committed to patient satisfaction. But they achieve it by caring for its employees. Aspire Home Health and Hospice believes that in caring for you, you will care for your patients. And it works. Here is a list of some important facts for you about Aspire Home Health and Hospice:
- Awarded Best Place to Work in 2018
- Maintained one of the lowest turnover ratios in the industry
- Received 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google after 130 reviews
Aspire Home Health and Hospice wants to see you grow and become the best possible care giver you can. If you are serious about home health and hospice and want to see your patients improve and grow, want a company that promotes from within, and like companies who have a proven record, Aspire is the place for you.
CNA- Davis Area
Aspire Home Health and Hospice is searching for a CNA to care for patients in the Davis County area. Join a team of caring professionals committed to providing home health and hospice services to Davis County. Aspire cares for its professional staff. Compensation for position includes, but is not limited to:
- Sign on bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Full and part time
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for growth
- Completed certified/recognized nursing assistant training program.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Possess good physical stamina and mental health.
Experience and Skills
- No past experience required.
- Aspire is happy to welcome new CNA's into the industry.
- Read and follow instructions and document given care.
- Proficiency in English a must, additional languages preferred.
- Self-directing with ability to work with little supervision.
- Shows empathy for the ill, frail, and impaired.
- Demonstrates tact, patience, and good personal hygiene.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Possess state driver's license and auto insurance.
If you fill these requirements, apply to this posting. We look forward to meeting you and are excited to welcome you to the Aspire Home Health and Hospice family.