Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead R&D Software Developer (8258#)
Job Reference #: 8258
Company Order Number:
# of openings:
- Perform complex product design, user experience concepts, and architecture and development activities which require extensive research and analysis.
- Lead the Graphic User Interface (GUI) technical development process including planning, scheduling, specification, development, testing, maintenance and support.
- Plan and coordinate and/or supervise activities of the GUI development team members.
- Work with strategic customers or proxies to assess needs and develop solutions.
- Understand, employ and maintain best software practices through design review, code review and mentoring.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering or Computer Science, and seven (7) years of experience in a related position.
- Work experience or academic coursework must have included:
- seven (7) years of experience in GUI architecture or framework development for large-scale engineering software for commercial CAE/EDA applications;
- C++ and GUI toolkits, including MFC or Qt skills;
- Windows or Linux development environments;
- 3D graphics library OpenGL;
- user interface automation and scripting languages.
LOCATION: Austin, TX
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
• Customer focus
• Results and Accountability
• Transparency and Integrity
• Sense of urgency
• Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.