American Dental Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Services Representative
at American Dental Partners
Carus Dental, established in 1983 in Austin, TX, has always been committed to the traditional doctor-patient relationship and to the highest quality in dental care and service. We currently have approximately 48 doctors on staff across our 21 practices in Austin, Houston and Central Texas. We offer dental services in general dentistry, oral surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, endodontics, peridodontics and prosthodontics in some or all of our practices. Carus Dental has been accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care since 2000.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental Partners and Carus Dental please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.carusdental.com
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.