American Dental Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at American Dental Partners
Carus Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our dynamic group. This is a busy two-doctor practice in Belton, TX where the needs of the patient always come first. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a group practice. Situated on Belton Lake, this historic county is home to 20,000+ residents. Amidst the natural beauty of the Texas Hill Country and year-round outdoor recreational opportunities, this small town is located 45 minutes north of Austin for easy access to big city amenities.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
Carus Dental has been in Austin since 1983. Our mission is to provide our communities with a personalized approach to oral healthcare of the highest quality utilizing the latest technology and proven methodologies. We have been accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care since 2000. We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package, continuing education and professional organization membership support, and a network of peer mentors. Doctors who discover their professional goals evolving into leadership opportunities are encouraged to do so and owner partnership is an option. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Carus Dental please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.carusdental.com.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Minimum of two years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.