Allied Consultants, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SQL/SSIS Interface Developer
at Allied Consultants, Inc.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Experience (Years)
- Developer Analyst - Microsoft
- Duration (Hours)
- Duration (Months)
- Visa Restrictions
- Authorized to work in the US
Allied Consultants, Inc. is an Austin-based firm which has for 25 years been a premier provider of technical and business professionals to clients in Texas. We are currently seeking an experienced SQL/SSIS Interface Developer to be a key resource on a technical services team.
Allied Consultants offers its family of consultants excellent rates, a local support staff, and an attractive benefits package which includes medical insurance (Allied shares a percentage of the cost), life insurance, a matching 401(k) plan and a cafeteria plan.
Candidates selected for interview will be required to undergo criminal background checks and may be required to complete a drug screen in accordance with Federal and State Law. Offers of Employment are contingent on a successful background check
Allied Consultants is an equal opportunities employer.
Our client is currently working on a data migration project.
- 5 years’ experience with SQL
- 5 years’ experience with SSIS development
- 5 years’ experience with SQL Server
- 5 years’ experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with Data Migration (ETL) (extracting and transforming data from various files and loading into SQL Server database)
- Experience with Data Assessment and Reconciliation
- Experience with Data Modeling – ERStudio
- Experience with TRS Retirement application or other retirement systems