Allied Consultants, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Java Developer 3
at Allied Consultants, Inc.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Experience (Years)
- Duration (Hours)
- Duration (Months)
- Visa Restrictions
- Authorized to work in the US
Allied Consultants, Inc. is an Austin-based firm which has for 25 years been a premier provider of technical and business professionals to clients in Texas. We are currently seeking an experienced Java Developer to be a key resource on a technical services team.
Allied Consultants offers its family of consultants excellent rates, a local support staff, and an attractive benefits package which includes medical insurance (Allied shares a percentage of the cost), life insurance, a matching 401(k) plan and a cafeteria plan.
Candidates selected for interview will be required to undergo criminal background checks and may be required to complete a drug screen in accordance with Federal and State Law. Offers of Employment are contingent on a successful background check
Allied Consultants is an equal opportunities employer.
- Meeting with the business and information technology team to understand the existing applications, and the required enhancements.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Create technical design documents and specifications
- Develop programs in Java
- Perform unit and system testing
- Support the users in acceptance testing
- Work with the IT team to move the system into production
- Create necessary system documentation
Experience with analysis and development of complex web-based application systems.
Experience using of the software development life cycle to develop web-based application systems.
Experience testing web-based applications.
Experience creating application documentation.
Experience programming using web-based tools.
Experience using Java.
Maven, Git, Oracle WebLogics
Report Writing Tools like Jasper Report