Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Marketing Intern
at Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.
- Austin, TX, USA
The Market Research Intern will collect and analyze data on customers, competition, target markets and marketing effectiveness. The internship is scheduled to last 3-4 months with potential for full time hire. The intern will gain experience in marketing research and then planning and measuring the effectiveness of Business Development (BD) operations.
- Through research and analysis, develop a deep understanding of our client base and target markets
- Assess potential new market locations (Green Field Opportunities) including market size, competition, and growth potential
- Understand Industry financial trends and cycles to inform marketing campaigns and BD effort
- Conduct market research that feeds into business development insights and competitive advantages
- Analyze data from multiple sources including large data sets
- Create market research reports
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Marketing, or relevant coursework required
- 1+ years of experience in Market analysis (or equivalent)
- 1+ years of experience in Financial Analysis (or equivalent)
- Moderate SQL Skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Querying, Reporting, Data Extraction, Data Cleaning, Data Manipulation, Data Validation
- Experience with SQL stored procedures
- Self-starter, with problem-solving skills and works well autonomously
- Ability to clearly communicate and simplify complex ideas to business stakeholders
Equal Opportunity Employer | Veterans | Disabled