Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Schematic Design Engineer
at Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
The Schematic Design Engineer plans, designs, manages, and directs transportation engineering projects. As a fully competent Registered Professional Engineer, performs work involving the application of all conventional aspects of civil engineering to transportation projects.
The Schematic Design Engineer:
- Provides technical and engineering support, including technical proposals, contract design, and cost estimates.
- Coordinates design and environmental tasks to obtain project approvals and environmental clearance.
- Responsible for performance to scope, schedule and budget.
- Responsible for performance of project staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in engineering or related field.
- PE License in Texas or ability to acquire same within 3 months.
- 10 or more years of progressive experience performing engineering duties similar to those listed above with 4 of those years managing projects. Particular consideration is given to experience with project management, schematic design, and coordination of environmental and public involvement tasks.
- Expertise with engineering software, programs and methods used for duties described above.
- Must pass background and driver's record check.
- 10 or more years experience performing projects similar to those listed above.
- Experience with CADD software.
- TxDOT precertification in applicable categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled