Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
The Project Accountant is responsible for performing administrative and finance functions for assigned projects, supporting project managers in monitoring the financial performance of their projects, and coordinating administrative aspects of projects, which include budgeting, scheduling, month-end processing, project accounting, reporting, cash management, and participating in proactive project reviews.
The Project Accountant:
- Codes and inputs invoices.
- Prepares monthly invoices, budget, and PM management reports.
- Communicates financial information to PMs.
- Facilitates internal contract review and preparation for Prime and Sub Consultant Agreements, including risk analysis, review of compensation and payment clauses, contract rate analysis (including rate build-up), and determination of proper overhead rates.
- Partners with Project Managers to develop project budgets and work plans and accurately inputs and monitors project budget information into the Deltek Vision financial system.
- Facilitates invoicing process with Project Managers, ensures accuracy in invoice review and approval. Conducts invoice reconciliation to capture variances between billed revenue and revenue earned.
- Facilitates performance review of projects, including work planning, re-budgeting, project progress reporting, and revenue estimation for projects and office.
- Facilitates financial performance discussions in project review meetings
- Prepares and reviews project burn/revenue analyses, project labor forecasts, cash flows, and profit recognition.
- Facilitates milestone meetings to review, analyze, and track project performance, resource assignments, deliverable milestones, and other project deadlines.
- Responsible for timely reporting on other issues affecting cash management and project performance and coordinates with Practice Leads/Division Managers on complex issues relating to meeting project baseline performance and expectations that impact earnings and cash.
- Responsible for making necessary inputs and corrections under direction of Project Manager to ensure accurate reporting by established deadlines.
- Research and resolve complex Accounts Receivable & Delinquent Billing issues.
- Ensure effective cash management by working with clients' established processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer | Veterans | Disabled