Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Stack Web Developer
at Alliance Transportation Group, Inc.
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer who is motived to make lives better by providing high-quality web design services to our clients. You will work directly with our Systems Architect, Front-End Web Developer, Business Analyst and our clients to enhance the functionality of existing software and create new solutions to future client needs. You will be involved in the entire design process from client input and design to technical implementation.
- Develop professional enhancements with an eye towards stability, re-use, and reliability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Assist with UI design and requirements gathering
- Provide website maintenance
- Create quality prototypes on tight timelines
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product's interface
- Analyze and update models, controllers, stored procedures, and triggers
- Optimizing and profiling our current systems to maximize performance and capacity
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience using web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- 2+ years of combined experience with MVC, ASP.NET Framework, and/or ASP.NET Core 2.X
- 2+ years of experience with C# and lambda expressions
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Ability to account for cross-browser compatibility issues
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Unit testing and regression testing experience
- Proficient understanding of git
- Ability to conform to company documentation and coding standards
- Client facing consulting experience
- Requirements gathering
- Database design and normalization
- Knowledge of mapping and GIS systems
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled