Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Systems Architect
- Job ID
- Product & Technology
- Product and Technology
- Full-Time Employee
WHO WE ARE
Do you want to create the next generation of technologies and products that define the future of digital identities and protect people from identity theft? If so, come and be a part of something extraordinary! Join our world-class Engineering team to deliver innovative cloud-based software on a global scale. We build products that protect people and if you have the right skills and attitude, we want to speak to you about joining our mission to end identity theft!
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Principal Systems Architect provides strong, hands-on architectural and engineering leadership covering all phases of the end-to-end software development lifecycle (including technology research, development, design, architecture, quality assurance, integration and related processes).
- Model technical excellence for other team members, drawing from technical expertise and experience from working with a variety of engineering teams in multiple environments.
- Inform the business and technical organization of important trends and technologies ahead of the adoption curve.
- Provide technology leadership to engineering teams, working with and supporting other architects, engineering leadership, and program and product management teams to guide successful execution of software projects and programs in a rapid growth company
- Develop and contribute domain expertise on technology topics and critical systems
- Work with product partners and technology leaders to build and maintain a long-term technology roadmap; ensure that engineering teams and partners are executing to the roadmap
- Apply hands-on, expert-level software development capability, including the ability to execute architecture, design, coding, and test tasks to help the engineering team produce software products that meet or exceed requirements, on-schedule, with high quality results
- Effectively communicate the company's technology strategy to customers, partners, management, investors, employees, and the broader technology community
- Represent AllClear ID as a technology and product authority at client engagements, industry and corporate events, through professional organizations, conference papers and talks, community sites and social or other media
- Assist business with technical negotiations, due diligence, and other strategic business activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to assist the business with strategic technical decisions in multiple markets on near-term and long-term time horizons.
- Business and product skills that can be leveraged in strategic planning, business development, and market research.
- Ability to help evolve engineering principles, organizational makeup, and technical approach to modern software engineering.
- Proven track record of achieving business results as a software architect, technology leader or engineering lead
- Understanding of the full, end-to-end software development lifecycle and an ability to contribute in a hands-on manner to that lifecycle
- Deep technical knowledge of important current and emerging software technologies and standards
- Possesses emotional intelligence, interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Excellent written, oral, communication, and presentation skills
- Using a pragmatic approach, the ability to thrive under the pressure of constant change, an evolving market, and shifting drivers, criteria or objectives
- Ability to leverage personal network to recruit, acquire and retain top talent.
- Strongly preferred:
- Experience working with highly-scaled enterprise class systems (with challenging scalability and availability requirements) using public cloud infrastructure
- Experience with enterprise solutions involve mobile devices and applications.
- Experience with global software solutions in multiple regions and time zones.
- Full stack (presentation, application, and data) development expertise
- Experience in domains of identity, authentication, and information security
- Experience with big data systems and processing
- Participation in multiple open-source software, products, or initiatives.
- Author or participant in academic papers, technical journals, or other publications related to software engineering, algorithms, or cloud computing.
- Industry recognition for excellence in engineering.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 14+ years of software development and/or software architecture experience
Join us at AllClear ID and enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Flex-Spending & Health Savings Plans
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Stock Options
- Commuter Benefits (heavily discounted parking, free transit passes)
- Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Various Bonus Programs
- Free ID Theft and Credit Monitoring
- Integrity is paramount
- Customer service above and beyond the expected
- Have fun together as a company
- We operate as one and inspire one another to win
- We take pride and ownership in all that we do
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
AllClear ID is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status.