Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Product & Technology
- Product and Technology
- Full-Time Employee
AllClear ID is looking for an energetic, hands-on IT Manager to lead our network and systems teams in transforming a complex on-premise environment into a simple, defendable, and highly available service environment using state-of-the-art solutions, automation, and adoption of a “Zero Trust” architecture.
The Information Technology (IT) Manager leads AllClear ID’s network and systems teams in providing the technological fabric that both enables AllClear ID’s customer service organization and business users to work efficiently, and our SaaS applications to run reliably. The IT Manager is responsible for the overall planning, organization, and execution of all corporate IT functions. This includes managing all IT operations to meet security, internal, and external customer requirements; the support, troubleshooting, and maintenance of existing applications, systems, services, and networks; and the development and implementation of new technical solutions. The IT Manager embodies AllClear ID’s corporate values, including that of customer service, and collaborates with AllClear ID’s other technology groups (such as, CloudOps, Engineering, and TechOps) on a daily basis to ensure alignment on meeting the operational needs of the business.
- Manage and lead AllClear ID’s IT teams, including recruitment, mentoring, retention, supervision, scheduling, personal development, and performance management
- Manage operational aspects, such as prioritization and task management, definition of upgrade and migration strategies, project planning, change control, budgeting, and purchasing
- Define and oversee execution of processes for change management, deployment, monitoring, maintenance and patching, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and recovery for all IT systems, applications, and services
- Create, maintain, and enforce necessary and required documentation (policies, procedures, and standards) for architecture, security, compliance, disaster recovery, standardization, purchasing, and service provision
- Ensure that information security and privacy requirements are met within scope of responsibility (including operation of security appliances, monitoring, hardening, support of security initiatives and audits)
- Lead initiatives for process automation, infrastructure improvements, and transformation to new technology in order to promote service stability, maintainability, workforce productivity, and security
- Translate business and operational requirements into balanced scorecards for technology evaluation and selection, lead proof-of-concepts, and develop business cases and cost/benefit analyses for IT initiatives
- Develop, measure, and report on key performance indicators, ensure adherence to agreed-on service level agreements, and make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain vendor relationships, and negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcing, consultant, maintenance, warranty, and service agreements/contracts
- Establish and maintain regular written and verbal communication with AllClear ID’s executives, department heads, end users, and other stakeholders regarding pertinent IT activities
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies as they relate to IT operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Experience using agile frameworks, including Kanban, and applying DevOps philosophies in IT management
- Experience leading a diverse group of desktop support, network, system, and database engineers and administrators
- Automation skills, including the programming against APIs and managing infrastructure as code
- Foundational understanding of information security principles and how they apply to IT operations, including the secure configuration of general purpose environments and operation of security appliances
- Experience working in environments compliant with regulatory and best practice compliance frameworks (such as, ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 2, PCI DSS, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Active Directory Services, Exchange, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Internet protocols: DNS, BGP, SMTP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SSL/TLS, IPSec, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of virtualization, VMware preferred
- Working knowledge of user device and enterprise mobility management (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service environments (such as, AWS and GCP)
- Experience managing the consumption of Software-as-a-Service applications, including identity federation and single-sign on (such as, Office 365, collaboration suites, etc.)
- Excellent collaborative and team work skills, oral and written communications skills
- Ability to make business users feel valued as customers of IT
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or related experience
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in information technology
- A minimum of six years of applicable systems and network administration experience
- A minimum of two years in a supervisory or management capacity
Physical Demands (all required to be done for up to 8 hours or more a day):
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Join us at AllClear ID and enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Flex-Spending & Health Savings Plans
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Stock Options
- Commuter Benefits (heavily discounted parking, free transit passes)
- Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Various Bonus Programs
- Free ID Theft and Credit Monitoring
- Integrity is paramount.
- Customer service above and beyond the expected.
- Have fun together as a company.
- We operate as one. We inspire one another to win.
- We take pride and ownership in all that we do.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
AllClear ID is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status.