Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Vice President of Product
- Job ID
- Product & Technology
- Product and Technology
- Full-Time Employee
The Vice President of Product leads the AllClear ID product organization – comprised of product managers, user experience, and other product experts – to define and deliver product lines which are aligned with the strategic roadmap, product vision, and ultimate goals of the business.
This leader – through collaboration with executives and engineering leaders – will be responsible for the strategic planning, tactical execution, and overall effectiveness of product delivery. They are accountable for the application of product management principles, methods, and processes to uncover, develop, define, and communicate ideas, features, functions, products, and services that realize the products that meet the needs of the AllClear ID business verticals.
• Define and effectively communicate vision, strategies, and product roadmap for the AllClear ID portfolio of products and services
• Operate effective product-development-lifecycle processes in close conjunction with engineering delivery teams to validate, plan, and estimate features that have been identified as opportunities
• Manage product experts which are embedded in cross-functional delivery teams, operating in accordance with our product-development-lifecycle
• Represent client, customer and stakeholder needs and translate them into prioritized product requirements
• Responsible for product team market analysis to create products which differentiate AllClear ID and neutralize competition
• Responsible for product team articulation of compelling business rationales for product features with goals of improving outcomes, performance, quality and cost aspects
• Foster honest and effective collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Business Operations, Information Security, and Customer Support teams
• Ensure security and privacy by design are integral parts of the product development process
• Responsible for product team hiring, development, performance management, and budget
• Excellent problem solving, organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Strong technical knowledge and the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
• Proven ability to work proactively and collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including active listening and offering and accepting feedback
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work-streams simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to accurately communicate and succinctly explain business processes and ideas to different target audiences
• Ability to make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions
• Proficient in operating within agile frameworks such as Scrum / Kanban
• Ability to clearly define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure process effectiveness, value of features, and business outcomes
• Positive, can-do attitude, resilience to adversity, demonstrated conflict-management skills, and a high degree of self-awareness
• Competency in process and concept mapping
• Proficient in modern productivity software packages and tools
• Previous experience as a VP or Senior Director of Product Management and/or Engineering
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in Product Management or a related background
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required: degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Marketing
• MBA preferred
Join us at AllClear ID and enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Flex-Spending & Health Savings Plans
- 401K Investment Plan
- Commuter Benefits (heavily discounted parking, free transit passes)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Free ID Theft and Credit Monitoring
- Integrity is paramount.
- Customer service above and beyond the expected.
- Have fun together as a company.
- We operate as one. We inspire one another to win.
- We take pride and ownership in all that we do.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
AllClear ID is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status.