Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SEO Marketing Manager
at Alien Vault
Do you love optimizing search functions that make an impact on search results? Do you work best with an agile team in a growing space? The AlienVault Demand Generation team is growing and looking to add a revenue growth-driven, results-oriented SEO/SEM project owner to take our Search Engine initiatives to the next level.
You will be responsible for identifying growth opportunities for Organic Search and translating them into clear SEO/SEM requirements and recommendations to drive successful business outcomes. You will be both strategic and hands-on in this role, with a strong ability to provide leadership for cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders in how we approach SEO/SEM. You have a natural eye for detail and a mind that is technical, analytical, and creative. As a member of The Alien Nation, you will be helping us achieve our mission of making security available to the underrepresented.
What we are looking to add to our team:
- An owner to develop and drive the SEO/SEM organic search strategy for AlienVault web properties against business objectives and priorities
- Lead our SEO/SEM initiative end to end, including audits, keyword research, content and tech recommendations, reporting, analysis, forecasts, and cross-team operational guidance
- Work with web and technology teams to ensure web infrastructure, architecture, features, and operations support and enhance the effectiveness of our SEO
- Partner with content teams and SMEs on our content plans, including ideation, keyword research, content gap identification, on-page recommendations, and results analysis
- Create point-of-views, best practices, and documentation regarding search engines as it affects AlienVault traffic, revenue, site performance, content operations, and web operations
- Monitor and communicate performance in weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews plus develop and maintain reporting, automating where possible
- Manage vendor platforms, agencies, consultants, and budget
We want to know you better if:
- 5+ years in Enterprise-level SEO/SEM, working in-house or agency, with proven ability to drive incremental growth in traffic and revenue
- You love owning SEO/SEM
- Demonstrated experience working with content and web development teams to deliver results
- Experience successfully managing & leveraging agencies and consultants
- Strong web analytics and SEO/SEM tools experience
- Ability to present in clear, concise, and persuasive manner - verbal and written, with the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in SEO/SEM for AngularJS websites a plus
- Experience using Ahrefs and BrightEdge a plus
- Experience using analytics platforms such as PowerBI or Tableau a plus
We founded AlienVault to help organizations of all sizes achieve elite security without the headaches and huge expense of other solutions. And we are passionate about our mission!
We are a developer of commercial and open source solutions to handle cyber-attacks, including the Open Threat Exchange, the world's largest crowd-sourced computer-security platform. We grow through innovating and offer a host of award-winning solutions. In addition, you'll have a chance to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the security industry.
As a member of The Alien Nation, you will be entering an exciting growth stage company with offices in Austin, San Mateo, Spain, Ireland, and Australia.
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment
- Competitive compensation that includes base salary & 401k
- Healthy Benefits & Vacation package
- AT&T discounts:
- 50% off internet
- 50% off wireless
- Free Direct TV
- Numerous industry awards and is recognized as a visionary in the industry
- Strong year-over-year growth and a rapidly-growing customer base
At AlienVault we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better!