Adecco Engineering & Technical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Adia - Account Executive -- Austin, TX
at Adecco Engineering & Technical
- Adecco General Staffing
The Account Executive is key to managing client relationships as well as client searching and acquisition. You are responsible for prospecting and developing business opportunities in target markets to boost sales and contribute to Adia's long-term growth targets. You introduce the Adia platform to prospects with the goal of developing them into clients as well as maintaining and developing assigned accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Closes deals to drive revenue and exceed KPIs.
- Delivers quality, value-driven presentations about our company to potential clients.
- Utilizes communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers after first contact.
- Identifies client needs and suggests appropriate products/services.
- Customizes product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Builds long-term trusting relationships with clients to increase client retention.
- Reports to the Inside Sales Manager on sales results.
- Exceeds activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Ensures proper after-sales service.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated management of the full sales cycle from hunting to closing
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations and identify client needs to close a deal
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and consumer technology.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Lead your business with honesty, integrity & an insatiable desire to win!
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to foster an innovative and collaborative environment using advanced leadership, communication & organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while successfully meeting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records