Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Implementation Engineer (Remote OK)
at Active Prospect
ActiveProspect is a marketing SaaS company for online lead acquisition, enabling real-time data decisions. The product suite (LeadConduit, TrustedForm and SuppressionList) handles integrations, data verification, data enhancement, and consent documentation for legal compliance (TCPA). ActiveProspect has processed over 1 billion Internet leads for leading brands across a wide range of industries. Founded in 2004, ActiveProspect is headquartered in Austin, TX and continues to be recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Builtin Austin.
ActiveProspect is seeking a Senior Implementation Engineer to join our small, but growing Support team. This is a client-facing role. This person will be proficient using our suite of products to efficiently onboard new clients and implement solutions for existing clients. You will become a "go to" person for technical questions about how our products work. This is a demanding role that requires exceptional leadership, client relationship management, project management, communication, and technical skills. We are looking for candidates that are truly passionate about helping our clients on a daily basis. This position offers multiple potential career paths in the company.
- Work directly with the Lead Implementation Engineer and clients to understand and define their requirements and configure our products accordingly
- Become an expert so you can make recommendations to clients to help them streamline their processes using our products
- Work with client's technical team to troubleshoot and resolve issues and provide integration guidance
- Work with Lead Implementation Engineer and Client Success Managersto set clear timelines for onboarding implementations or technical projects
- Work with Product Managers to communicate bugs, feature requests, and product improvements; act as a liaison between our clients and Product team
- Adhere to timelines to ensure deadlines will be met by Implementation Engineers. If there are issues with making deadlines, reset expectations with Lead Implementation Engineer and Client Success
- Make product and design recommendations based on learnings throughout customer engagement
- Effectively manage multiple projects to ensure timely delivery dates are met
- Alert Lead Implementation Engineer of any resource needs or issues that may affect meeting deadlines
- Coordinate with Lead Implementation Engineer and Implementation Engineering Team to ensure proper coverage of projects, and support needs and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Drive development and maintenance of internal and client-facing documentation and knowledge base articles
- Support the Sales Team and Client Success Team to advise potential clients and walk new clients through the onboarding process
- Manage technical ticket requests
- Drive the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a good listener; understand the needs of the client and be able to suggest comprehensive and comprehensible solutions
- Ability to learn quickly; become an expert with our products and the supporting technology over time
- Outstanding problem solving skills and attention to detail; must be able to think creatively about issues to find a resolution
- Familiarity with common web protocols (HTTP, FTP)
- Experience using issue/case tracking systems (Zendesk, Freshdesk)
- Excellent customer service, presentation and writing skills
- Passion for technology
- Internet/online advertising industry experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree and / or minimum 4+ years experience in a client facing technical role.
- Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed client expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail and absolute focus on quality of work
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Beautiful office space in Hyde Park (close to Central Market, Vino Vino, and Hyde Park Gym)
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Fun office environment with premium coffee, snacks, some lunches, and kegerator provided.
ActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer