Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Director, Auto & Home Insurance
at Active Prospect
ActiveProspect is on a mission to make consent-based marketing the most scalable, affordable, and safest channel for customer acquisition. An Austin-based SaaS company, its suite of products help advertisers focus marketing dollars on the consumers that are most likely to turn into their customers. We give companies the insight and control needed to take real-time action on their leads by paying the right price, filtering out leads that are unlikely to convert, and routing leads to the right place. In tandem, we help protect companies from Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) litigation by verifying and documenting proof of consent.
ActiveProspect is looking for a competitive, high-energy Sales Director to help accelerate sales and become a contributing member of our growing sales team. As the Sales Director for ActiveProspect’s Auto & Home Insurance vertical, you will be responsible for driving strategy, building relationships, and growing revenue. Ideal candidates are entrepreneurs at heart and wake up each day excited to help their clients and grow their own business.
Successful candidates will have a thorough understanding of the landscape, existing relationships, and be experts at telling a complex and powerful value proposition story. Sound exciting? Great, read on!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Revenue. You will own all new customer development activities and quota achievement for your area.
- Strategy. You will be responsible for defining and executing various sales strategies for your prospects.
- Industry Research. You will constantly be networking and talking to prospects - lead buyers, lead sellers, and service providers to improve your understanding of the landscape. You will follow industry trade publications that are applicable to the various verticals you will be servicing.
- Events & Trade Shows. You will track the various industry trade shows and select the appropriate events for the company that you will attend.
- Maintain Relationships. Build and maintain relationships with key contacts in the industry. You will know who our customers are and maintain relationships with them. Provide partner recommendations to customers and potential customers.
- Client Success. Work closely with the client success team members ensuring all new customers are properly on-boarded and retained.
- Spokesperson. You will be an ambassador for the company, our technology and the thought leadership that we are creating in the industry.
Qualifications and Skills
- Hustle. You recognize a big opportunity when you see one and wake up each day excited to get after it.
- Collaborative. You enjoy working with others, sharing insights, and providing and receiving feedback regularly.
- Intelligent. You display emotional intelligence, booksmarts, and savviness across facets of your life and career.
- Trustworthy. You’re always honest, seek to do what’s right, and value long-term relationships over short-term gain. Others can trust that you will do as you say.
- Driven. You are always striving to be the best version of yourself and to raise the bar for yourself and others.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Beautiful office space in Hyde Park (close to Central Market, Vino Vino, and Hyde Park Gym)
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Company subsidized health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Fun office environment with premium coffee, snacks, some lunches, and kegerator provided.
ActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer