Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Producer in Austin, Texas at AccruePartners
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3R2DM61T42V2B6X3L8
CREATE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
- Join an independent studio that has a long standing relationship with Call of Duty and Halo franchises
- Work on content for major studios, without having the corporate environment
- Best known for co-developing numerous AAA FPS games, though we are also creating compelling new games of our own.
LEVEL UP WITH THIS CREW
- Exclusive, independent Austin developer comprised of a tightly-knit group of experienced, no-nonsense veterans committed to solid work/life balance.
- They are a member of Take This. A non-profit that is launching an initiative to eliminate "crunch" with 5 major studios.
- A “work hard, play hard” culture
- Located in Austin, US News ranked it as the #1 place to live in America based on job market, affordability and quality of life
LOCATION - Austin, TX
MAKE AN IMPACT
- Overall ownership of key components of a AAA console project
- Responsible for delivering a high-quality game on time and within budget
- Collaborate with department leads to build a high-functioning team
- Cultivate and manage the relationship with external partners to help ensure a good cross-studio environment
- Motivate and maintain creativity and cohesion within that team
- Work with department leads to maintain long term project plan
- Create and foster daily team practices and process to make sure the long-term plan is on track
- Facilitate team communication, ensure timely dissemination of information to the team and company overall
- Communicate project development status to senior management and business team
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance department for product testing cycles, including usability testing
SHOW US YOUR SKILLS
- At least five years of project management experience in game development
- Shipped at least one+ AAA console titles in a Producer or Senior Producer role
- Experience building high functioning, quality-driven teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, and scheduling skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask across disciplines, assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Deep knowledge of game development – team dynamics, common development hurdles, game engines, development milestones, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of at least one bug tracking software solution and MS Office
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Works well within an open, highly collaborative environment
- Experience with online multiplayer games and/or FPS titles
- Familiarity with Agile and other traditional project management methodologies
- Hands-on development experience in any development area – art, design, programming, QA, etc.