ABM Industries Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant (Logistics Team)
at ABM Industries Inc
The Administrative Assistant will assist and support the ABM Logistics Site Manager and Logistics Team.
- Assist with running and updating reports/spreadsheets, sending correspondence, and onboarding new employees.
- Review department members hours and review payroll entries with Manager for payroll approval and processing.
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment, prioritize work, adapt to changes, meet strict deadlines, and deal with frequent change.
- Requires excellent oral and written communications skills; excellent interpersonal skills; and proven computer literacy.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating paper and electronic files.
Schedules and coordinates meetings and projects, and handles special assignments from management.
- Responds to inquiries and maintains positive relationships with customers and personnel.
- Requires prompt response to written requests, as well as phone messages.
- Answers telephone in a professional manner.
- Makes copies, faxes documents, prepares and processes mail and performs other clerical functions.
- Team player with effective communication skills, listening skills, and drive to follow through to meet deadlines.
- Order and/or pick up supplies for logistics team.
- Available to work Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of office clerk/administrative assistant experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills (especially with Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Payroll review and/or payroll approval experience, preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred