Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Account Manager
at Aarons Inc
We are Aaron's - an industryleader in the sales and lease-to-own retailer known for quality brand names andsuperior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reachtheir full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-basedenvironment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job –It is a career with purpose.
Aaron's National Hiring Event – All USStores Nationwide
Thursday, February 7th, 2019
10:00am to 7:00pm
Aaron's Customer Account Managers drive the success of our storesby leading the customer accounts department with the primary goal of achievingcompany standards for collections and lease renewals. As a Customer AccountManager, you will strategically influence team performance to help ourcustomers achieve their goals of ownership and assume a wide variety of jobfunctions at the direction of the General Manager.
Skills for Success
Customer Account Managers can connect and relate well to people, demonstrateempathy, listen attentively, and successfully navigate difficult conversations.Strong leadership, multi-tasking, organizational, and negotiation/persuasionskills are essential. Like all Aaron's team members, Customer Account Managersshare our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives ofothers and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
· Attainment and upkeep of customers' accounts including maintainingupdated customer information in the store computer system and documenting allcustomer payment appointments
· Assist General Manager with operational functions which includeaccount recommendations, payment frequency and payment history to monitoraccuracy
· Second up to the General Manager
· Build authentic customer relationships to support customers intheir ownership goals and drive sales
· Manage the collections process by counseling customers to gaintimely lease/merchandise renewals
· Review and close lease agreements, which includes confirmingcustomer identification, collecting money and obtain customer signatures onlease agreements
· Contact customers who have not renewed merchandise agreements
· Maintain customers contact over the phone and through home visits
· Update customers information and maintain accuracy
· Manage entire accounts staff to achieve daily, weekly and monthlyaccounts department goals
· Clean and certify merchandise in the cleaning station for allmerchandise personally returned
· Complete and maintain weekly vehicle maintenance sheet and routesheets daily
· Load, secure and protect product in company vehicle
· Safely operate company vehicle
· Assist the Sales Team as needed
· Any other reasonable duties requested by management
· At least 21 years old with a valid state Driver's License andcompliance with the Company's Driver Qualification Policy; including satisfactoryMVR (driving record)
· Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in requiredstates
· Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. withthe assistance of a dolly
· Two years of college or two years of previous managementexperience preferred
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functionsof the store and multitasking effectively
· Proper telephone etiquette
· Uphold the Aaron's Brand and protect company assets
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Proficient computer skills
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, andrewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package,which includes:
· Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
· Medical, dental & vision insurance
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Flexible spending accounts
· Life insurance
· Disability benefits
· Stock Purchase Plan
· Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron's we provide sales and lease-to-ownership specialty items relating tofurniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories through itsmore than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores. Our customers shop atAaron's for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in yourcareer – our ability to influence people's lives. We help people “OWN IT”, andif you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make adifference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse work environment, celebrates ourteam members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, military duty,gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class.
Click here for a Realistic Job Preview!
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.