Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Delivery Driver
at Aarons Inc
We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the salesand lease-to-own retailer known for quality brand names and superior customerservice. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their fullpotential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment withcompetitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – It is a careerwith purpose.
Aaron's Bilingual Delivery Drivers are recognized as the front line to ourcustomers. As brand ambassadors, their goal is to provide a top-notch, redcarpet customer experience. As a Bilingual Delivery Driver, you will beresponsible for delivering, installing, and demonstrating merchandise in ourcustomer's home, while providing outstanding customer service along the way!
Skills for Success
Bilingual Delivery Drivers are professional, courteous and genuinely enjoyworking with people. Solid communication skills, a working knowledge ofelectronics, and dependability are necessary. Like all Aaron's team members,they share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives ofothers and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections forlife.
• Load, secure and protect product in delivery vehicle and safely transportmerchandise without damage
• Verify product information and accessories to ensure it matches fordeliveries and returns
• Ensure all merchandise is clean and in operating condition prior to delivery
• Offload, install and demonstrate merchandise for our customers safely
• Perform routine service calls, product exchanges and assist with merchandisereturns
• Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers signatureon lease agreements
• Assist sales team with field marketing programs requested by store management
• Support in maintaining the showroom floor and store's warehouse by moving andorganizing merchandise
• Maintain the store's warehouse in a neat and orderly manner
• Safely operate delivery vehicle and follow delivery schedule set bymanagement
• Accurately document all vehicle movement on daily route sheets
• Team partnership with both the Sales Manager and Customer ServiceRepresentative(s) to drive revenue and to meet and exceed daily, weekly andmonthly sales goals
• Conduct daily inspection of assigned delivery vehicle to ensure safety andmaintenance guidelines are met
• Any other reasonable duties requested by management
• At least 21 years old with a valid state Driver's License and compliance withthe Company's Driver Qualification Policy; including satisfactory MVR (drivingrecord)
• Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required states
• Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with theassistance of a dolly
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; Bilingual/Spanish preferred
• High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functions of thestore and multitasking effectively
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• Proper customer service etiquette
• Uphold the Aaron's Brand and protect company assets
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Strong technical skills and/or working knowledge of electronic products
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, andrewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package,which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron's we provide sales and lease-to-ownership specialty items relating tofurniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories through itsmore than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores. Our customers shop atAaron's for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in yourcareer – our ability to influence people's lives. We help people “OWN IT”, andif you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make adifference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse work environment, celebrates ourteam members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, military duty, genderexpression, genetic information, or any other protected class.
Click here for a Realistic Job Preview!
Aaron'sis an Equal Opportunity Employer