Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
We are currently hiring .NET Developer to join a team of talented coders in Austin. We want anyone with experience working with geographically distributed teams and vendor resources. Skills: Must be experienced with performance aspects of application development. Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design tools and specification representation. Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity.
- Work in coordination with a team of developers to write the new Provider Online Process system in VB.Net 4.0.
- Work with Business Analyst on analysis and logical design.
- Perform unit testing and correct all identified bugs.
- Perform complex VB.Net coding.
- Assist with responding to Day Care data requests.
- The individual in this position will work under the direction of a Technical Lead, Project Manager & Software Architect.
- Perform writing of complex stored procedures/triggers in an Oracle database utilizing PL/SQL
- 84 months experience developing N-Tier .net web applications
- 72 months experience developing applications utilizing .Net 3.5 or above.
- 72 months experience writing and developing Web Services or Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- 72 months experience with PL/SQL writing packages stored procedures and triggers.
- 48 months experience design & deployment of complex SQL objects and relational databases design
- 48 months experience utilizing Model View Controller (MVC)
- 36 months experience utilizing JQuery.
- 36 months experience with Team Foundation Server.